Monday 22 October 2012

To Market

My return home is imminent. But I still have so many food memories to share. And, even worse, there are so many yet to be discovered.

One unexpected joy of my trip has been my love of self-catering. France would have to be the best place in the world to hit the aisles or, better yet, the markets.

Thinking about this tomato and buffalo mozzarella salad still makes my mouth water. All the produce thanks to Marché Avenue du Président Wilson and assembly attributed to multi-talented friend, W (whose skills extend to some the best pizzas around).



My next self-catering feat (and feast) to be presented is a charcuterie plate, complete with Beaujolais. This was collected on a fashion excursion, turned picnic extravaganza at Le Bon Marche.


No comments:

Post a Comment